5000 BPD ULSD Diesel Hydrotreater
TRANSMIX TERMINAL COMPANY | MIDWEST US
Client had to meet ultra low sulfur diesel (“ULSD”) spec at their location for resale into the market.
The company needed to add hydrotreating capacity at their plant to meet the latest market demands.
The client requested that ChemPro use a third-party technology company to design and build a low sulfur diesel hydrotreater for their facility. The unit needed to meet the ultra low sulfur spec for ULSD diesel. ChemPro designed, engineered, and built a modular diesel hydrotreater using the basic engineering package provided by the client through a technology company. The unit was integrated into their existing transmix facility to improve heat integration and reduce plot size and overall project costs.
The unit has met all process criteria and after some additional upgrades exceeds capacity output.
Project Report 290
• Modular Distillation System
• Galvanized steel
• Column with Sulzer trays
• Reactors with proprietary internals and catalyst
• Fired heaters for Reactor Feed and
• Overhead Condensers
• Reactor Product & Bottoms Coolers
• Separators and Reflux Tank
• Reboiler Circulation Pumps - API
• Feed and Reflux Pumps - API
• Carbon Steel, higher alloy
• 347/321/316SS Wetted Parts
• Functional specification and logic for control system